Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The new ConstraintLayout is not just a new component but a new method of building UI in Android. Coupled with the new and improved layout tools in Android Studio, the ConstraintLayout looks to provide developers with flexibility, adaptability, and efficiency, both in the layouts themselves and in the development process.
During this session you will explore these new tools for building complex and efficient layouts. Huyen will go through an example of using the new Layout Editor in conjunction with the ConstraintLayout, you will learn how to use the Layout Inspector to analyze view hierarchies, discuss when to use the ConstraintLayout, and explore good practices and current caveats.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding: Cool ConstraintLayout 2.0 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)