Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Augmented Reality in combination with transparent smart eyewear is fast becoming the most exciting revolution in the computing industry. This pioneering technology enables digital content to be freed from the restrictions of screen based hand held devices, opening up endless applications in all areas of personal, commercial, and industrial consumption. Users are therefore allowed to maintain focus on what is happening in front of them and surrounding them whilst being constantly fed instant information.
Learn how this is achieved using Epson’s Moverio transparent smart eyewear which overlays computer-generated sensory input onto a real world view, and in doing so provides innovative user experiences. Developers need to be aware of the powerful implications this technology has on the very near future of computing and how to get involved in the future of augmented reality.
Explore with Epson the endless potential of AR and the opportunities the technology opens for developers with access to detailed information regarding the development, use and functions of the technology, which can help you secure a significant position in a fast-paced market that is completely changing the way digital content is consumed by users.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- October Raspberry Pint: Raspberry Pis and other Digital Making Fun (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)