I think Pair Programming is vital to the success of a programming team, but every time I join a new team I seem to find I’m in a minority of people who feel that way, let alone have any experience of actually doing it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 7 reasons why BDD is not for you (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Unhandled Rejections and Other Awaited Promise Tales (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Build a high-quality app with Instabug (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
Debugging Pair Programming
Matt is the author of The Cucumber Book, and in 2013 he cofounded Cucumber Limited with Aslak Hellesøy and Julien Biezemans. Their company was acquired by SmartBear in 2019 and he now works as a BDD Advocate with a mission to maximise the adoption of BDD practices in the software industry.