Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will discover the typical attack surfaces of an Android application. We cover the importance of code protection, implementing secure coding practices, strong crypto implementations, executing in a secure environment and hardening network communications. You will walk away with best practices and common pitfalls to create secure applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- "Defense in Depth": Trench Warfare Principles for Building Secure Distributed Applications (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Android Application Security, The Right Way
Dario Incalza is a security engineer at GuardSquare, the company behind ProGuard and DexGuard. He enjoys combining his two big passions, Android and security. He also regularly speaks at conferences on mobile application security.