Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will learn about using language agnostic micro services approach to handle data and provide interactive analytics in a Deep Learning / AI startup.
You will explore use cases and an example of a distributed queue based architecture for micro services.
Andrew and John will be demonstrating two different 'frameworks' for microservices in a Big Data architecture (with examples):
Kafka Consumers as microservices - image processing
Spark Jobs as microservices - clustering algorithms + data visualisation
Andrew and John will also share their experiences of using microservices at Tractable.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Conditional Random Fields: Probabilistic Models for Segmenting and Labelling Sequence Data. (in London on 28th October 2019)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Microservices for Data Science and Deep Learning
John is studying for a PhD at the University of Cambridge and the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen in Machine Learning. Prior to that he worked as an engineer at Tractable implementing scalable Machine Learning algorithms.
Andrew is a software engineer specialising in realtime data systems. Andrew has worked at YC Startups and at Apple on applications ranging from Ticketing to Genetics. Currently building data systems for training and exploiting Deep Neural Networks for Computer Vision.