Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
More users are unable to make it through the day on one full charge on their device and have to rely on their battery packs. Battery consumption, which is a side effect of sub optimal usage of resources, is quickly becoming one of the main reasons why applications are being uninstalled by users.
In developing nations where the next billions user are, things like network conditions and types of devices available are quite different when compared to developed nations. One has to factor in aggressive optimization techniques to ensure that consumption of resources is kept low.
In this talk Amrit will share with you some of the optimizations that you can do to your apps to perform better in NBU regions and provide delightful experiences to your users.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Optimizing apps built for Next Billion user
Developer Advocate at Google. Former program manager for Dev Agencies, GDG & GDE programs at Google. First Android GDE from South East Asia. Organizer of GDG Blrdroid (Largest developer community in India).