Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
More users are unable to make it through the day on one full charge on their device and have to rely on their battery packs. Battery consumption, which is a side effect of sub optimal usage of resources, is quickly becoming one of the main reasons why applications are being uninstalled by users.
In developing nations where the next billions user are, things like network conditions and types of devices available are quite different when compared to developed nations. One has to factor in aggressive optimization techniques to ensure that consumption of resources is kept low.
In this talk Amrit will share with you some of the optimizations that you can do to your apps to perform better in NBU regions and provide delightful experiences to your users.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Optimizing apps built for Next Billion user
Developer Advocate at Google. Former program manager for Dev Agencies, GDG & GDE programs at Google. First Android GDE from South East Asia. Organizer of GDG Blrdroid (Largest developer community in India).