According to a survey by the World Economic Forum, there could be as much as ten percent of world GDP on the blockchain by 2025, and much more soon after that. What is this new revolution you've been hearing about? How does it affect you, your career, and your business?
David Siegel has been writing and speaking about technology issues for over 20 years. In this 90-minute talk, he explains the blockchain and Ethereum in plain english, from a business point of view, looking at the threats, the promises, and the realities of these amazing new technologies.
This event is for: investors, board members, executives, managers, decision makers, disruptors, founders, venture capitalists, and technologists who don't know much about blockchain and want a solid conceptual foundation to build on.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- An Entrepreneurial Evening with David Siegel (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)