According to a survey by the World Economic Forum, there could be as much as ten percent of world GDP on the blockchain by 2025, and much more soon after that. What is this new revolution you've been hearing about? How does it affect you, your career, and your business?
David Siegel has been writing and speaking about technology issues for over 20 years. In this 90-minute talk, he explains the blockchain and Ethereum in plain english, from a business point of view, looking at the threats, the promises, and the realities of these amazing new technologies.
This event is for: investors, board members, executives, managers, decision makers, disruptors, founders, venture capitalists, and technologists who don't know much about blockchain and want a solid conceptual foundation to build on.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- An Entrepreneurial Evening with David Siegel (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)