Interested in learning more about Firebase? In this talk Laurence presents an overview of Firebase, and talks about what's new since it was released it at IO 2016.
In this talk you'll learn about why Laurence and the team built Firebase the way that they did, and how it fits into a bigger plan of mobile backend as a service, cloud scalability, and growing your business.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Machine Learning on Android: TensorFlow Lite (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)