Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Excited for this Keynote talk by Kris Jenkins!
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Types All The Way Down (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Power Of Const (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Angular must die - Here are some weapons
Kris Jenkins is a successful startup cofounder, turned freelance functional programmer, and open-source enthusiast. He mostly works building systems in Elm, Haskell & Clojure, improving the world one project at a time.