Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Supporting your users can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. The Zendesk Support SDKs provide an easy way to give your users access to Help Center content, to contact support agents, and to provide you with feedback.
Join Brendan and discover how the Zendesk Support SDKs works, what are the challenges faced when the team's built it, and what they've learnt from this process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Getting to know the Zendesk Support SDK
Brendan Fahy is an Android developer on the Zendesk Mobile SDK team in Dublin, Ireland, bringing Zendesk’s support integration into their customers’ apps. He has been developing on Android since the Gingerbread era, and has fond memories of never developing for Gingerbread again.