If you have a basic understanding of Machine Learning and are eager to know more about Deep Learning then you should grab your space at this Meetup!
What is the future going to look like? When are we going to reach true Artificial Intelligence? Is the Singularity going to happen? There is a lot of talk today about AI and what it means for the human society. Let's forget about the future for an hour and focus on what is possible today. We are going to look at the most promising area in AI research, Deep Learning and understand how it fits in the wider picture of Machine Learning. Be prepared for some maths, loads of graphs and deep learning in action.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Deep Learning with Bianca Furtuna (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Conditional Random Fields: Probabilistic Models for Segmenting and Labelling Sequence Data. (in London on 28th October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: A Holistic Approach to Data Analytics and BI (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Introduction to Deep Learning
Bianca Furtuna is a Technical Evangelist at Microsoft, currently focusing on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. As a Technical Evangelist, Bianca is engaging with technical audiences across the UK delivering presentations, workshops and technical advice. She is also working with various organisations to help them improve or architect their cloud solutions and support them in implementing Machine Learning and analytics services.