Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Growing an app and a team can be quite a challenge. BlaBlaCar’s app has been live for more than 3 years and the android team kept on growing. In this talk Alexandra and Pierrick will share with you their ideas for rethinking BlaBlaCar’s app architecture to lighten the app, isolate major components of our business and work with a team of ten on the same repository.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)