Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Growing an app and a team can be quite a challenge. BlaBlaCar’s app has been live for more than 3 years and the android team kept on growing. In this talk Alexandra and Pierrick will share with you their ideas for rethinking BlaBlaCar’s app architecture to lighten the app, isolate major components of our business and work with a team of ten on the same repository.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)