Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How would you like 2 extra hours of your time back every week? All mobile app developers face similar workflows as they work to upload an app to Google Play. Many of these processes are currently done manually, but why not automate them? Fabric’s set of developer tools, collectively called fastlane, makes building, testing, and releasing your app faster, reproducible and less troublesome, leaving developers more time to focus on feature code and not deployment! Learn how you can automate the tedious tasks to generate release notes, screenshots and push your final submission Google Play portal effortlessly from your command line with a powerful open source tool.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introducing MQTT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2011)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Supercharging your Android app release with fastlane
Andy Piper is widely known as a Social Bridgebuilder and speaker, and is a Staff Developer Advocate at Twitter. His passions span a wide variety of areas: cloud, devops, mobile devices, the Internet of Things, Arduino and similar technologies, social computing, education, LEGO, and photography. He is based in London, UK.