Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How would you like 2 extra hours of your time back every week? All mobile app developers face similar workflows as they work to upload an app to Google Play. Many of these processes are currently done manually, but why not automate them? Fabric’s set of developer tools, collectively called fastlane, makes building, testing, and releasing your app faster, reproducible and less troublesome, leaving developers more time to focus on feature code and not deployment! Learn how you can automate the tedious tasks to generate release notes, screenshots and push your final submission Google Play portal effortlessly from your command line with a powerful open source tool.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introducing MQTT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2011)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Supercharging your Android app release with fastlane
Andy Piper is widely known as a Social Bridgebuilder and speaker, and is a Staff Developer Advocate at Twitter. His passions span a wide variety of areas: cloud, devops, mobile devices, the Internet of Things, Arduino and similar technologies, social computing, education, LEGO, and photography. He is based in London, UK.