Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Andreas and Alex will discuss the realities and possibilities for the world of mobile music and audio creation on Android. They will share their own practical experience with realtime DSP, interface design and embedded software to demonstrate the new opportunities given to musicians and programmers by the Android platform.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Advanced Audio Development in Android
Andreas Reuterberg will speak at Droidcon London 2009. More information coming soon.
Alex Shaw is a consulting programmer, and music enthusiast who runs Glastonbridge Software, a small software consultancy based in Scotland. He graduated in 2003 from the University of Edinburgh in 2003 and has worked on a diverse range of projects