Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Design is a creative exercise - but creativity can't be summoned on demand - it needs to be cultivated. Come on a tour with Pete of how you can change your team, environments and practices to foster the creativity you need for effective problem solving and design.
Join Pete and have a look at diversity, collaboration, divergence and convergence, the role of constraints in stimulating creativity, and the importance of fun and play throughout your processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Peter Aegix (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Tom Tondeur (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Cultivating Creativity in Domain Driven Design
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.