Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Do you feel creative?
Problem solving is a creative exercise - but too often we approach it as if it is a technical one.
Join Pete to discover the importance of creativity in our technical work, and how you can shape your teams, environments and practices to stimulate the creativity we need.
You will explore diversity, collaboration, divergence and convergence, the role of constraints, and the importance of fun and play throughout your processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Creativity and Collaboration
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.