Guest presenter Kirill Egorov will walk us through an example of using R for clustering analysis on equity data from Quandl.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Parallel Computing in R (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Causal inference and the data-fusion problem (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Generative Adversarial Networks with PyTorch (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Data Science with R and Python
Kirill has been working on data management and analytics in financial services for the last 8 years. He started out in the Treasury team of a large Russian bank, where he was building data pipelines and models for liquidity management and middle office reporting. After moving to London he joined a fixed income brokerage startup, where he has been building out their data analytics platform, leveraging multiple open source technologies.