Guest presenter Kirill Egorov will walk us through an example of using R for clustering analysis on equity data from Quandl.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Parallel Computing in R (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- PowerBI The Must-Know Speed Up Tricks (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Data Science with R and Python
Kirill has been working on data management and analytics in financial services for the last 8 years. He started out in the Treasury team of a large Russian bank, where he was building data pipelines and models for liquidity management and middle office reporting. After moving to London he joined a fixed income brokerage startup, where he has been building out their data analytics platform, leveraging multiple open source technologies.