Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Getting into Functional Reactive Programming can be pretty daunting at the beginning. Fear not! Let's take a closer look at this topic together. You'll learn what lies under the concept of FRP and take a look at mechanisms that are offered by ReactiveCocoa.
Eliasz has been using ReactiveCocoa for past 2 years. Starting with Objective-C implementation, then jumped right into Swift. He's noticed that many of you are afraid to get into amazing world of FRP, so he wanted to share with you that this topic can be really enjoyable. Everything done in gentle way that will be well received by you if you're completely unfamiliar with FRP.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The art of developing more in less time - how to not get caught by long build times? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Keynote by Angela Yu on Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (in London on 25th July 2019)
- Everything you wanted to know about Swift but were afraid to ask (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)