Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Dan on this grand tour and discover the plethora of iOS software architectures popping up, from VIPER, VIP and Clean to Flux, Redux and Reactive. Along the way Dan will highlight the common themes and look at some real case studies, to get to the essence of what architecture is and why you should think about it for your app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- App Architectures: Remixed (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
The Grand Tour of iOS Architectures
Dan started coding on an Apple IIc and IIGS, before experimenting with UNIX and Windows during his wilderness years. He stumbled into iOS development in 2008 and has since been lead developer for several award-winning apps including Sky Mobile TV, Sky Movies and F1 Race Control. You can find him blogging at cutting.io.