Keen to learn more about WebGL? always be curious how to integrate 3D models in your web project? that's exactly what we are going to talk about this event!
Learn about fast, plug-in free 2D, 3D, VR and GPGPU in the browser with this hands-on introduction to WebGL.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Gentler Introduction to Vertex Shaders (in London on 30th July 2019)
- An Introduction to WebGL (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
WebGL - An Introduction to Programming 3D with WebGL and HTML5
Founder of WebGL Workshop, coordinator of the Khronos London Chapter and a self-appointed WebGL evangelist, Carl has over 15 years’ experience as a software engineer and dislikes talking in the third person.