Why do communication gaps arise in our teams and processes? What problems do the associated handovers cause? Is using BDD making this better or worse? Come and join Pete to discover more on how you can analyse your processes and use BDD to improve efficiency!
In this talk, Pete shows how we can examine you own processes and the handovers within them, and use a broad toolkit of collaborative BDD techniques to work across gaps and aim for a culture of no handovers!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Bridging the gap with BDD by Pete Buckney!
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.