How well do you know TypeScript? Are you aware of its history? Come and join Kitson for this months FullStack Bytes to learn more!
You all have likely heard of TypeScript and maybe even using it today. It is unlikely though that many of you have had the time to really get our heads around the language. This talk will briefly explore the history of TypeScript, what some of the important design concepts are of the language, and incorporate some live coding examples of some of the more recent and powerful features of TypeScript.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A workshop in PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and Service Workers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)