Are you interested in learning about all the new features now available in Intern for testing? Don't miss this month's FullStack Bytes with Dylan Schiemann!
Intern is a powerful testing stack for automated testing. Intern has recently added many features including:
Support for additional cloud testing providers
Complete update to leverage ES6+ and TypeScript
Easier out of the box setup of Selenium WebDrivers
This talk will give a quick overview of Intern 4, and demonstrate all of the newer features and use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- TypeScript 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)