Are you interested in learning about all the new features now available in Intern for testing? Don't miss this month's FullStack Bytes with Dylan Schiemann!
Intern is a powerful testing stack for automated testing. Intern has recently added many features including:
Support for additional cloud testing providers
Complete update to leverage ES6+ and TypeScript
Easier out of the box setup of Selenium WebDrivers
This talk will give a quick overview of Intern 4, and demonstrate all of the newer features and use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- TypeScript vs. Frameworks (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)