Skillscast coming soon.
Are you interested in disposing of those creativity blockers? Simon Tomes (Co-Founder at Qeek Consulting) will be running a 2 hour workshop at this month's London TechLadies!
We're very fortunate to have Simon Tomes (Co-Founder at Qeek Consulting) running a workshop for us on creativity!
This 2-hour creativity workshop helps people amplify their creative courage by removing creativity blockers and enabling creative collaboration.
Every one of us has creativity. Sometimes we need a little creative courage to realise that.
In this session you’ll learn:
• How to remove creativity blockers
• Why collaboration is the key to creativity
• Practical tools to enable creative courage
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How the JVM executes Java (in London on 24th July 2017)
- Got The Perfect Agile Model? Here’s What You Should Know About Agnostic Agile (in London on 16th August 2017)
- Gojko Adzic's Impact Mapping Workshop (in London on 27th September 2017)
- Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 9th - 10th November 2017)
Unlock Your Creativity and Inspire Others
Co-founder of Qeek, his mission is to help product makers do incredible things. He loves testing, tech, producing and listening to music, startups, design, business culture, organisational behaviour and playing the drums. Prior to Qeek, he cut his chops in testing and dev leadership roles at Rightmove, Gumtree and eBay. He believes in simplicity, transparency and collaboration.