Did you miss Aimee C. Teesdale the last time she visited London TechLadies? Luckily for you, she's back again, giving a talk on developing confidence!
We're lucky to have Aimee C. Teesdale back again after her very successful workshop with us on emotional intelligence in 2016 - this time running a workshop on developing confidence.
This workshop will provide practical tools for confidence building!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The 4 Mistakes That Keep You Stuck In A Rut (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Product Discovery and Delivery in the Real World (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- 3 Things You Need To Know Before Asking For a Promotion Or Pay Rise (in London on 11th November 2019)
- A £Bn Business Case for Advanced Project Analytics; a story from Venture Capital (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Crafting Inclusive Environments (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Life Lessons from Cancer and how these can apply in Business (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
How to Develop Your Confidence
Aimee C. Teesdale is a life coach, speaker, and human, with 28 years experience in psychology and personal development. Aimee helps ambitious men and women who are holding themselves back, not achieving all they could be, and tired of being stuck with mediocre. She enables them to get past their barriers, become the person they want to be, and start living a great life they love.