This session was not filmed.
Storing history rather than current state, Event Sourcing is a radical technique to implement efficiently Domain Driven Design. But many stop before even trying, convinced of the difficulty to implement it.
During this workshop, you will learn how to implement Event Sourcing in F#. The functional approach leads to a simple, clear and production ready solution, and uncluttered domain code !
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ukulele tabs in F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Reprogramming Biology with F# (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Workshop: Functional Event Sourcing in F# - Audience Level: Advanced (fluent with Async)
Jérémie Chassaing is the founder of Hypnotizer, an interactive video solution and creator of BBCG.