It seems like everyone is talking about VR, come and join Shaun Dunne for an introduction to Aframe, the web framework for building WebVR experiences. You'll take a look at how to get started and just a few demos of the types of things that are being built.
Shaun Dunne will take a look at how to get started with Aframe and demonstrate a few examples of the types of things that are being built.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Open Metaverse (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Aframe: Building The Open Metaverse with Shaun Dunne
After having worked for 8 years building Web and Native things for numerous agencies, Shaun decided to set up his own company with a long-time colleague to build things that excite them and made work fun again. Not a Polyglot, more of (Programming)Language Buff who enjoys tinkering in code.