Encryption is becoming more commonplace every day, and not just for the geeks but for everyone.
From end-to-end encrypted messaging, to free SSL certificates for every site through LetsEncrypt, encryption is now easier for everyone than ever. The world’s new motto seems to be: encrypt everything!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightweight libraries with Rollup, Riot and Redux (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)