Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Tareq and Russ explain how the Spring-WS Grails plugin makes creating contract-first, document oriented web services super-easy by bringing together the power and flexibility of the Spring-WS framework and Grails.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 29th - 31st January 2020)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- F# and GraphQL - How We Did It (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- How to Overcome Your Fears to Become a Conference Speaker (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
Creating easy and secure SOAPful Web Services
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.