As developers, the better and faster we are the more we tend to automate. We automate other work, and sometimes we automate our own. Come and join Russ to discover how Atomist can be used to program your microservices!
Automation is key to being fast with microservices and so this session will demonstrate the Atomist coordination, collaboration and automation tools to show how to program instant automation for your team's use of microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 25th - 27th June 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 6th - 8th August 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.