As developers, the better and faster we are the more we tend to automate. We automate other work, and sometimes we automate our own. Come and join Russ to discover how Atomist can be used to program your microservices!
Automation is key to being fast with microservices and so this session will demonstrate the Atomist coordination, collaboration and automation tools to show how to program instant automation for your team's use of microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018 - The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 5th - 7th December 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 3rd - 5th June 2019)
Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.