Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Domain-Driven Design (DDD) can help focus and guide software development efforts, but learning DDD can be a daunting task. While DDD is deep and its implications extensive, there are three simple philosophical rules which guide both understanding and application: Capture the domain model, Embed it in the code, and Protect it from corruption. Come learn how these rules guide DDD at all scales.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Getting setup and started with doing AI on the Nvidia Jetson Nano (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Fireside Chat with Special Guests (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)