We are really excited about announcing our first workshop of 2017. Join us for this special event to learn how to build a cool React Native App!
In this workshop you will learn how to use Apollo Client in combination with Exponent to build React Native apps. Throughout the workshop you will build a fully-functional Pokedex app while learning about all necessary concepts and tools. (To focus as much as possible on getting started with Apollo Client, we assume you’re already familiar with React and know the basics of GraphQL and Exponent.)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Building a React Native App with Exponent & Apollo Client
Johannes is a Berlin/SF-based entrepreneur and founder of Graphcool, a GraphQL database proxy & platform. He previously built and sold the VR company "Optonaut". Johannes studied computer science at KIT, Germany and loves cutting-edge mobile/web technologies.