Azure Functions are the young and cool cousin to our battle tested and much loved WebJobs. Azure Functions introduces an event driven, compute-on-demand experience that provides a radical new approach on how you set up and run tasks. Where they truly shine is in the great interoperability they provide with various services on and off the cloud, such as SaaS products and on-premises systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Become an Awesome Open Source Contributor - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Serverless Architecture with Azure Functions with Christos Matskas!
Christos Matskas is a software developer, blogger, speaker and all around geek. He currently works at Microsoft as an Azure Premier Field Engineer. Before joining Microsoft, he was a successful entrepreneur and has collaborated with companies such as MarkIT, Lockheed Martin and Barclays. Christos has been building software for over 12 years and he's a passionate Open Source advocate. He contributes regularly to numerous OSS projects and works closely with the community to make the software development space bigger and better.