This session was not filmed.
In this workshop, Ian Cooper and Toby Henderson will guide you through creating microservices in .NET Core, from the first lines of code to deployment to Docker containers running Linux. This workshop is hands-on, and the intent will be to walk you through a typical .NET core Microservices stack. From exposing an HTTP API through inter-service messaging over MoM to running in Docker, you will discover what you need to know to build a Cloud Native application in .NET. We'll assist with repository code for items such as UI for your API, so that you can have a full-running application by the end of the session, that you can take home and use as a reference.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Event Driven Collaboration (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Central London Data Science June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Tutorial: .NET Core Microservices from Soup to Nuts
Toby Henderson is currently an Application Architect at Huddle. Previously he worked in the finance sector as a developer, operations manager and technical architect for over 15 years. Very fussy about coffee, likes good food and booze.
Polyglot Coding Architect in London, founder of #ldnug, speaker, tabletop gamer, geek. Tattooed, pierced, and bearded. The 'guv' on @BrighterCommand