Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers are bordering on mainstream for building and deploying, but running containers in production at scale is still a challenge. One of the main adoption barriers is the lack of production grade storage, especially for enterprise.
Traditional enterprise storage is inflexible, expensive and hard to manage and automate. In this presentation, you’ll learn about alternatives for container storage and how to evaluate them for your production needs.
There’s no such thing as a “stateless” architecture. It’s just somebody else’s problem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Burr Sutter on Kubernetes Native Java with Quarkus (in London on 16th January 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
There’s no such thing as a “stateless” architecture
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.