Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Android Studio has a whole new suite of tools for analysing your apps and for debugging runtime errors and performance problems. Developers are also becoming more aware about the need to make their apps leaner and faster, but often don't know what tools are at their disposal. Wojtek will share with you several classes of common debugging problems and the appropriate tools to tackle them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Dynamics of Android App Bundles (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Profile, debug, analyze
I am a Developer Advocate at Google and I work closely with the Android Studio team to provide outreach on new Studio and Tools releases and framework features. I enjoy looking for ways to make apps more usable, mostly through better development patterns and code optimizations.