Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There’s plenty of persistent storage options out there - everything from NFS to commercial storage arrays to cloud storage. But how do you choose what you need, now and 20 years in the future?
How do you avoid lock-in to specific hardware or providers, and the resulting painful migrations? As your storage needs grow, how do you maintain the flexibility to scale? How do you balance business requirements vs developer speed and productivity?
In this session you'll learn the future of container and cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
What’s the Future of Container and cloud Native Storage?
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.