Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Heard about the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, but not quite sure why it exists? The CNCF’s London ambassador, Cheryl Hung from StorageOS, shares the latest and greatest from the CNCF, plus why and how you should get involved.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Observability: Fundamentals and Practice with Liz Fong-Jones (in London on 9th - 10th March 2020)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Keynote by Burr Sutter on Kubernetes Native Java with Quarkus (in London on 16th January 2020)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- It's Not Too Late To Learn About Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: What does the CNCF actually do
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.