Tony is getting up at stupid o’clock to present from Aus. This time he is going to tell us about replacing a faulty analogue camera on a microscope with a PiCamera. Will present in fine detail!
We encourage people to stand up and speak about their Raspberry Pi experiences, cool projects and give easy tutorials.
Many people bring along their projects to show off (quite right too) and get some help and advice with some sticky problem.
All are welcome!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Lora and a Pi Part 2 (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Mesh Networking on a Shoestring (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Tony is a professional electrical engineer and has been applying Raspberry Pi within months of its first release. Since that time Tony has deployed in excess of 60 industrial based system based on a Pi. He has developed several input / output boards for use in electrically harsh environment of industry.