Covering why and how Supernova came to be, the journey of building the Supernova tool, the company including a quick bit about the YCombinator experience, and a tool demo
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: A Holistic Approach to Data Analytics and BI (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Design to code. Meet Supernova.
Before taking on the future of automated software development as the founder and CEO of Supernova, Jiri put more than 70 mobile development projects under his belt for leading global companies. Most recently, Supernova became the first Czech company to go through the prestigious YCombinator program in the W19 batch. As a self-described need-to-know-everything geek, his passions span startups, open-source, leadership, and beyond.