The implementation of Flutter exporter, the challenges faced and how those problems were approached. Talking about the Supernova open-source Flutter library, Animations as well as the functionality ‘extension’ code he worked on.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- PowerBI The Must-Know Speed Up Tricks (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Design to Code
Since beginning his coding career at the age of 13, Artem worked as an Android developer for several digital agencies before co-founding Supernova. As Supernova’s Software Engineer / Dev Lead, his responsibilities include Android, Flutter, and React Native exporters, writing importers for Sketch and UX, eating more ice cream than humanly possible, and learning every musical instrument out there.