Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
While there are some simple ways to add some social networking services integrated into Android and provided by some OEMs, once you get outside of Facebook and Twitter and into other oAuth services it can become an integration nightmare.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Beyond Facebook Connect: Handling oAuth and REST for all the rest
David is founder and CEO of Viafo, who are dedicated to making life easier for developers to add and manage different 3rd party services in their applications.