Ready to take a look at some of the key components of the Python virtual machine? Join London Python where Yaniv Aknin will present a few of CPython's main components, focusing on the object model. The talk will be based on Yaniv's `Python's Innards` series of blog posts.
Reading CPython's source code is surprisingly easy, facilitating subsequent development, debugging and optimisation of Python code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- October Raspberry Pint: Raspberry Pis and other Digital Making Fun (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Django Signals (in London on 4th November 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Ideas for Future Haskell Tooling (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Yaniv is a hacker with an aversion to the whole Web 2.0 shtick. His technical interests include UNIX, Python, TCP/IP and system architecture. Yaniv has broad experience in software development, systems engineering, professional services & product management, and currently works on Google's frontend serving infrastructure as a Site Reliability Engineer.