Over the last few years new tools have become available to make testing and debugging mobile websites easier.
This talk will focus on using Chrome's built-in developer tools to emulate device properties and then demonstrate how to use phone simulators and remote debugging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Surprisingly Pain-Free End-To-End Testing With Jest and Puppeteer (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Debugging Mobile Websites