Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Streams provide the tools for building powerful and efficient web applications that scale to handling large amounts of data effortlessly. However, knowing how to leverage them in your web applications can be daunting!
This talk will introduce an architecture that uses streaming as its main means of communication. It will explore three frontiers of streaming: how to stream from module to module in the back end, sending a stream response from the server to the client, and receiving/processing a stream response on the client. By the end, you will learn the basics of UNIX streams, how to use them with Node.js scripts, and how to write web applications that profit from all the benefits of streams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Better JSON through streams