Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Logging should be a major concern for your project. Luckily in Clojure, logging is easy when you know how. This talk will give an overview of how to get logging all the things and how to build-in essential monitoring earlier rather than later.
It will cover a selection of libraries available and how to write great log statements that will save you when things fail.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks Day 1 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Unhandled Rejections and Other Awaited Promise Tales (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Log all the things
For almost a decade, David has worked as a developer and consultant in various roles in the financial industry. In 2014 he landed his dream job writing Clojure all day long with Juxt.